The company Nouvel Hotel represented by Mr. Pierre Chambelant, is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of this processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr
Continued browsing on this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these conditions of use is the only one opposable for the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
1 – Legal notices
SIRET number: 57375010600011
6 AV HENRI VADON 83700 SAINT-RAPHAEL
Telephone: 04 94 95 23 30
2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
3 – Content of the site
The New Hotel Company implements all the means at its disposal to ensure reliable information and reliable updating of its websites. However, errors or omissions may occur. The user must therefore ensure the accuracy of the information, and report any changes to the site that he deems useful. Nouvel Hotel is in no way responsible for the use made of this information, and for any direct or indirect damage that may result.
The information contained on this site is as accurate as possible and the site updated at different times of the year, but may however contain inaccuracies or omissions. If you notice a gap, error or what appears to be a malfunction, please report it by email to the address email@example.com describing the problem as precisely as possible (page causing the problem , type of computer and browser used, etc.).
All of the company's activities as well as its information are presented on our website https://nouvelhotel.net/ .
Nouvel Hotel strives to provide information on the https://nouvelhotel.net/ site that is as accurate as possible. information on the site https://nouvelhotel.net/ are not exhaustive and the photos are not contractual. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online. In addition, all the information indicated on the site https://nouvelhotel.net/ are given for information only, and are subject to change or evolve without notice.
Any downloaded content is done at the risk and peril of the user and under his sole responsibility. Consequently, can not be held responsible for any damage suffered by the user's computer or any loss of data resulting from the download. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, not containing viruses and with an updated latest generation browser.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement which may engage the civil and criminal liability of the counterfeiter. In addition, the owners of the copied Content may take legal action against you.
4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
6 – Hypertext links
For information, the establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the Nouvel Hotel site is authorized by the publisher. However, any link must be removed at the publisher's simple request without justification.
Regarding the information accessible via a link that points to other sites not published by the publisher: the publisher has no rights to the content present in the said link.
Websites may offer links to other websites or other resources available on the Internet. Nouvel Hotel has no means of controlling its websites and is not responsible for the availability of such sites and external sources, nor does it guarantee it. Nouvel Hotel cannot be held responsible for any damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the content of these sites or external sources, and in particular from the information, products or services they offer, or from any use that may be made of these elements. The risks associated with this use are entirely the responsibility of the Internet user, who must comply with their conditions of use.
7 – Data collection and protection
In general, you are not required to communicate your personal data to us when you visit our website https://nouvelhotel.net/ .
However, this principle has certain exceptions. Indeed, for certain services offered by our site, you may be required to provide us with certain data such as: your name, your position, the name of your company, your e-mail address, and your telephone number. This is the case when you complete the form offered to you online, in the “contact” section. In any case, you can refuse to provide your personal data. In this case, you will not be able to use the services of the site, in particular that of soliciting information about our company, or of receiving newsletters.
Finally, we may automatically collect certain information about you when simply browsing our website, in particular: information about the use of our site, such as the areas you visit and the services you access, your address IP, the type of your browser, your access times. Such information is used exclusively for internal statistical purposes, so as to improve the quality of the services offered to you. The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
Your data is collected by Nouvel Hotel or Third Party companies as part of the services offered.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- Full name
- Mail address
– Telephone number
– Financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, it does not record financial data relating to the user's credit card.
8 – Rights of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access : they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the electronic address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right of rectification : if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- The right to delete data : users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limit processing : users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to object to the processing of data : users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to portability : they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 2 AV DE L HOTEL DES POSTES 06800 CAGNES-SUR-MER or by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require. In addition, and since law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr . Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr . We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
11 – Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, within the framework of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to data protection. personal character;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish this, please inform us using this email: https://nouvelhotel.net/ .
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, only in the context of additional services related to our activity and having a meaning for the development of your website, if you do not do not wish to, please inform us using this email : https://nouvelhotel.net/ .
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
13 – Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la -law ).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your device.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of disabling cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google cookies :
– Google analytics: allows you to measure the audience of the site;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
Facebook cookies :
– Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
– Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
Twitter cookies :
– Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content;
– Twitter advertising: allows the display and targeting of advertisements by Twitter's advertising network.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-to-master them …
14 – Photographs and representations of the products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of the site https://nouvelhotel.net/ are governed by French law and any dispute or litigation that may arise from the interpretation or execution of these will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on which depends the company headquarters. lr. The reference language for the settlement of any disputes is French.
16 – Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com